To enable the recipient to continue his/her education to pursue his/her career ambition.
To high school seniors who are active members of Mount Bethel Baptist Church, who live in or attend schools located in Davidson and contiguous counties. The amount of the scholarship will be $1,500.00.
- Be a graduating senior at an approved public or private high school located in Davidson and contiguous counties.
- Have a 2.5 or higher GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Be able to demonstrate the need for financial aid or assistance
- Been accepted into a Higher Learning Institution (acceptance letter is required)
Submit the completed application with all enclosures no later than May 14, 2023.
(Applications received after this date will not be eligible for consideration.)
ENCLOSURES REQUIRED WITH APPLICATIONS
- An essay of 300 words or less stating why you should be considered for this scholarship, and what or who has inspired you to continue your education.
- Two letters stating the leadership abilities need and worthiness of the student, one of which is to be from a teacher or school official at the high school from which the student graduated.
- Copy of official high school transcript and ACT or SAT scores (copy must show GPA)
- Official acceptance letter from College or University
Return hardcopy of the application to:
Sis. Linda Rollings, Chairperson
Sis. Theresa Gordon, Women’s Ministry President, or Complete the online application from the Mount Bethel website: mountbethel1885.org